KUIL SRI MAHA MARIAMMAN, WEST COUNTRY BARAT, 43000 KAJANG, SELANGOR
1. The land where the Temple was erected was on the estate known as West Country and owned by foreign company during British colonial.
2. The said land is now currently owned by Univerisiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) throughout the transfer of the land title upon the sold out of the said land by the previous land/estate owner.
3. But however the said Temple is still exist and continue the usual conduct of Hindu rituals with the permission of UPM authority.
4. Despite that, the Temple is under the process of negotiation with UPM authority in view of that the land where the Temple is occupying to be transferred on to the Temple trustee and management.
5. The Temple is currently managed by the Temple Committee of Persatuan Penganut Sri Maha Mariamman Thevastanam, Kajang, Selangor (Reg. No.:PPM-005-10-04042012) being the temple trustee and management.